Posted on 9:41 PM

“ABOUT ME”…


I’M JEYCEL DELOS SANTOS a 17 year old first year BCSL student of HERCOR COLLEGE.
I’m a jolly and nice friend to be with. I used to be the joker in every group I go along with...
I'm proud to share my achievements during my elementary school years. I used to be the one whose always going to represent our school in every school events or competitions thats why I graduated as the "VALEDICTORIAN" of our class.
I prefer to take up this course not just only because of my personal choice but also cause of the main fact that any course which is related to computer is the biggest demand in finding job… I really want to have a descent and stable job after I graduate. so that I could help and financially support as well my family.
I can say that I found the right friends during my first year here in college...During the first day of school I met my first ever friend inside our empty room.I was really shy to talk to her and I don't know how to address my first impression to her cause I'm so nervous that she would just ignore me,but I was so wrong cause even she is just waiting for me to talk to her cause she even a shy-type person.That is how I met my first best friend "MICHELL"...

I really love shoes,specially the hottest trends now a days...rubber shoes too be specific,I don't say I hate hills even though I think yeah........

1 Response to " "

Post a Comment